Monday, March 24, 2008

little hat



I finished this little pink hat while I was in France. It's a bit big on Lindsay, but still looks cute on her. Besides it's PINK, which is the ultimate color for Lindsay. She's turned into such a girlie girl wearing only dresses, ruby red sparkly shoes a la Dorothy and preferring pink over other colors. I'll have to remember this phase when she's a teenager. This hat was inspired by all of the cute hats that I saw on Mustaa Villaa's site.

We went away this weekend with friends. After a while I noticed that their sofa was made with a knit stitch. How funny. Knitting knitting everywhere! Neil hates this photo of him and wants me to add the asterix that he just woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell neil we knitters do not even notice him in background...it's entirely about hat and SOFA--intrigued by this.

Terhi said...

The hat looks beautiful, I really like the colours you chose!