Monday, January 8, 2007

Victorian Lace Today

I got this book for Christmas and there are so many different projects I would love to do. I started on one with the least glamorous title. It's on page 84 called Scarf with the #20 border. I am about halfway through the first edging. It's going along pretty well. I think she has a fairly complicated system of attaching edgings onto her other shawls. This shawl only does knitted on edgings on each side of the center panel, so it is a bit less complicated. This is what the finished shawl looks like.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautifully knit!!!!

Is that Kid Silk Haze, by any chance?

Funny thin, I often photograph my knitting on a background of wooden planks....

Troop 2440 said...

It is Kid Silk Haze. Beautiful devil's bane.

The wooden planks are my floor. Aargh matey.